ABOUT EVENT EDUCATION
Legal Trendsetter is organizing our 2nd LT NATIONAL ARTICLE Writing Competition wherein submissions are invited from students, research scholars, academicians, and professionals from all across the country.
• E-certificates of participation will be provided to all the participants who
make a valid submission in line with the Submission Guidelines
• The three best entries shall be awarded a cash prize with E-certificate.
1st winner : Rs 1000/-
2nd winner: Rs. 500/-
3rd winner: Rs 250/-
Two students will get Internship.
Selected articles, as recommended by the Editorial Board, shall be published in website and 5 deserving article will be published in national magazine.
ABOUT EVENT EDUCATION
1.Any current legal issues being debated in India or anywhere that could have an impact on India.
3. Pandemic Legal Problem. Example- Judiciary Role in the Current Pandemic, violence against children and women in Pandemic.
4. Covid and future of Govt Role
Students/Research Scholars enrolled in any UG/PG/Ph.D. course,
Academicians associated with legal educational institution (University/
College), Professionals across law field practicing in India.
The entry fees for single author is Rs 50/- and for co-author is Rs 100.
The payment can be done in given phone number below and account. The
confirmation registration mail will be sent. The fees in not refundable.
Payment number: 7007448601 (Shashank) Google pay, Phone pay, Paytm.
Account Transfer: Name: Sudhanshu Tripathi
Account no.- 20271224636
• The participants are required to register themselves with link.
• The submission link will be send to registered candidate on the day of registration.
• The file must be in .doc/.docx/pdf format and the file size should not exceed 5 MB.
• Language of the Article may be either English or Hindi.
• Each submission must have its own Title on the basis of topic selected.
• The body of the submission must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman or Mangal (For Hindi), Size:12, Line-Spacing: 1.5, Justified].
• Submission must contain footnotes, wherever required. All footnotes must be in the format as specified. [Font: Times New Roman, Size: 10, Line-Spacing: 1.0, Justified]. The speaking footnotes are not allowed.
• The word limit for the articles is 1200-1500 words, exclusive of footnotes.
• An article can be co-authored by a maximum of two participants.
• The file name of the submission must be as follows: a. In case of Single
Author – ‘<first name><last name
e.g. Single author <Raj> <Tatsat> and in case of Co-authors – ‘<first
name of Author 1> & <first name of Author 2>’ e.g, <Raj>& <Satyam>.
Call: 7007448601, 9554441534, 8948019900